Graduation Requirements(Starting in 2014)
|Type||Required||Elective||Total||Official Test Grade for English ability (only valid the one acquired after the matriculation)||Graduation Thesis||Chinese Characters|
|Minor||12||9||21||No requirement for graduation|
|Major(Basic): HOKA 201, HOKA 203, HOKA 204, HOEW 201
Plural Majors/Double Major/General Transfer/Minor: HOKA 201, HOKA 203, HOKA 204, HOEW201
- ※ Completion of credits for Plural/Double majoring in Korean History and History
- 1. Since Major Required courses(INTRODUCTION TO HISTORY, INTRODUCTION TO KOREAN HISTORY) for Korean History and History are already counted in the first major, they are not counted in Double Major and Minor
- 2. Students who want to take Double Major/Minor are required to complete 42 credits(for Double major, they are not counted in Double Major and Minor.)
- ※ HOKA003 Topic Course and HOKA004 Introduction to Korean an East Asian History classes are conducted on English.
- ※ Students who matriculated after 2016 are not required to submit Official Test Grade for English ability. Students matriculated before 2016 can decide or not to submit Official Test Grade for English ability.